Selasa, 20 Oktober 2009

Go Traveling




I love traveling. I usually go traveling every holiday with my friends. We often go traveling to AlahanPanjang because one of my friend’s home is located near Kembar Lake in Alahan Panjang. Sometimes, we go to the tea garden in the afternoon.
In short holiday, we just go traveling to Gandoria Beach in Pariaman by train. There, we always eat ”Nasi Sek”. Nasi Sek is rice which is covered with banana’s leaves. Then, we walk and play in the beach.
When I was at the third grade in Senior High School, my class went to Bali. There, we visited some interesting places, such as Tanah Lot, Penyu Island, Kintamani, and Kuta Beach. During our holiday there, we hardly ever ate because Bali’s foods aren’t very delicious for us. There, we just ate Pop Mie. But, we really enjoyed it.

8 komentar:

afril mengatakan...

hi vira
i like traveling too, Bali is nice place to visit, i hope can lucky like you to traveling to Bali

what a nice story! your experience there was great. i like it

Ririn Tria Risti mengatakan...

hello fir ^_^"
your experience visit to bali really fantastic.

i like it. but i never go to there .

ratih cute mengatakan...

hi vira...
you have the same hobby with me..i also like traveling.
i would like to go to Bali,its my dream..you are very lucky!!!
i hope i can go with you in another time..if we have much money,of course!!!he..he...

Mi Yu mengatakan...

vira....
your article is very exciting
Bali is really amazing torism place to visit
would you like to go there with me next time...???

he he he he

Anonim mengatakan...

I hope I can go traveling, eventough at once!!!

Li4 chi-mut mengatakan...

you know? your story so exciting.

I hope I can go there....

n.i.n.a mengatakan...

please bring us some souvenir if you go to some amazing place...!

hehehe

yummi meirafoni mengatakan...

wow...it's amazing...

I hope I can spend my holiday in Bali too...Amien